Wednesday, May 5, 2010

6.5 miles today

WHat a gorgeous day and, not to be outdone by my Uncle, I had to get out for a run in this weather. Got out before it was too hot and ran my hilly route for 6.5. Not as easy as it used to be, but I hope to "get it back" soon! Time to gear up and really train!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, you go girl....I have too many nagging chores to day but we do have T'ai Chi tonight so I'll do something. I had hoped to do some painting today but that had to be bypassed for other stuff as well. Tomorrow hopefully but have a car service appointment in Newark at 7:30. Hopefully I won't be there too long and will be able to fill my day. Yesterday I was engaged from 9 am until 9 pm with short dinner and lunch break only.

    ReplyDelete