Shwew! I gotta get better at keeping up!!!!! :-) Thanks for always bloggin with me Uncle Eric...even when I get distracted!
So I am very distracted. SOOOO much going on at work and home right now that I am running 800 directions... and not 'running' too much at all. I am getting out about 2x a week tho and 1 day with the trainer... so maintaining. This past week I had a nice 8 miler with friends on thanksgiving and nice 7 miler on Sunday... both on the trails which was nice protection from the wind!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yesterday did 35 minutes on the bike as my hip was sore. Doesn't bother me to move too much but just jogging on it to the mailbox told me that it wasn't going to work for a run. I think it is just over use from last week when I pushed the envelope a little. Today doesn't look too promising and tomorrow is all work. But, the rest should be good and I made my 100 mile month already and my 1024 mile year. Today looks like a drag for outside stuff. May run a few Christmas errands if the roads stay just wet.
ReplyDeleteFinally back at it. Beautiful afternoon. I am flumuxed by my right leg. Doesn't hurt, but feels weak. I had a good 6.3 run but is just a little stiff. Not sure what's going on. I will give it a good push this weekend in the 60 degree weather.
ReplyDeleteAwesum run this afternoon. I had done 6.5 yesterday and was stiff this morning. I had a lot on the agenda today and anticipated a tense run with soreness. However, I got done what I needed to do and maybe that relaxed me because I had an incredibly relaxed 7.9 late today to ned my running year (with 1044 miles). Should be a nice week to be out next week with highs in the 60's an little if any rain in the forecast. Hope you can get out. Should be a good week to bike.
ReplyDeleteEnded up taking today although it was tough being as nice as it was. yesterday I was running shorts and could have done that again today. But, 3 days in a row was enough and needed to recharge my legs. Tomorrow is typically busy day so nothing tomorrow either. More seasonable weather on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what it is about this time of year? I am neglecting my blog something awful too!
ReplyDeleteAlmost perfect day. Crisp, clear, chilly, no wind. 3 layers is perfect. I'm feeling very good about 6.3. Real relaxed at that distance. A feeling I haven't had in quite a while. Guess I better get on the stick and enter the CR before it gets closed out! This week is the start of a new running year. I need to average 20 a week to make my 1000 with a little change to spare. Hope you have had a chance to get out.
ReplyDeleteHaven't been very good this week but hoping to get out this afternoon once the rain stops. Maybe 9 or 10 since I missed yesterday. All my classes are over until February as is my Thursday bookkeeping gig (until Jan) so my schedule clears out and should be able to get some more consistent miles. Finished 2012 calendar with 1045 miles.
ReplyDeleteGot out today. My afternoon volunteer activities at Ashland were canceled because we are awaiting a delivery of materials. But it gave me a chance to hang out at my SCORE Chapter meeting lunch, do some Xmas shopping, and run 6.3. Good start on the week with a run Monday as well. Nice weather. layered but no need for gloves.
ReplyDeleteJust finished 7.9. Great day but tired after cleaning and doing some decorating all morning. This retired life is tough let me tell you! Hope to get some good miles in tomorrow and Sunday as well because it looks like Monday and Tuesday next week are going to be washed out.
ReplyDeleteGot in 6.3 this afternoon on a beautiful day before the rain descend upon us for 2 days. I've had a really good 1/2 month. Tomorrow I guess we'll be reminded that it is, indeed, December.
ReplyDeleteWhew, wasn't very pleasant today but managed to get in about 6.2 this aftrenoon. Foggy and damp. I think the very high humidity cut into the enjoyment of the run. But at least its done. I value any day you can get out in Dec-Jan- Feb.
ReplyDeleteFinally some sun. Did 8.4 this afternoon but was a little underdressed because the wind had picked up quite a bit. Running into the wind was a little uncomfortable. Good times end on Thursday with lots of rain and then wind chills in the 20's over the weekend! Ugh...day off tomorrow, we are working at Coverdale Farm, wading in a pond to install our dock.
ReplyDeleteWell, no running for me today. Blood donation this morning. I'm going to try and use that as an excuse not to clean, but I doubt it will work!
ReplyDeleteThere was no way yesterday I was going out in that wind. Chill had to be in the 20's. Jude did walk but her cheeks are still red from the windburn. However, I did 8.5 today and it was about as perfect as you can get in December. Gloves came off early and no problem clearing the sinus passages!
ReplyDelete