WHat a hoot... the mud run was today... 5k, with NINE med obstacles... all about FUN, not speed. Took 52 mins (this included the 15 minute wait to get over the first wall.... as 1600 people participated)... Not too bad. I ran through 5-6 true MUD pits, over 2 walls, climed through a 20 foot tube filled with mud and water... and crawled under 3 fences in 18 inches of mud and water in the final pit! Check it out... I am all the way to the left, 3rd green shirt coming out of tube at 2 mins 31 secs. or so.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-hM9UXqbVc
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

U R 1 crazy lady....
ReplyDeleteLooks like a tough couple of (maybe 4) days coming up. If you are going to get out, today is the last day. Then highs in 40's and blowing rain for Thursday and Friday. Glad I had a good running week last week because this is going to be a washout....
ReplyDeleteLooks like this weekend is turning into a complete washout with rain and chill into Sunday. Nice weather next week but, at least at this point, rain predicted again for next Sat - Sun when the 10K is. But, I've already paid for the 10K so I will run it. My canoe trip today in the Riverfront marsh was postponed to a future date, thank goodness. This would not be a nice day!
ReplyDeleteFinally got back out today. 3 1/4 inches of water in the rain gauge. But, today 47 and blustery winds. Despite that I stubbled for 9.3. A bit sore but I hope with the weather in the 60's early in the week I can get miles Mon - Tues - Wed and back off for Sunday's 10K.
ReplyDeleteI see you joined Linkedin. Now you are sharing a prossional site populated by such luminarys as Sarah Palin, who I see in the paper joined last week. So, you can hook up with her as a contact. Man, that sure makes the site more attractive! Anyway, another gorgious day and I am out to run soon.
ReplyDeleteOh boy, now I'm bloggin' to myself again...
ReplyDelete