Saturday, December 26, 2009

Officially training

Ok, Christmas is over, the snow has melted.... that means we get back both time and road shoulders. Tomorrow officially begins training for the Caesar Rodney.
Eric, are you registered?
Dave, are you alive?

6 comments:

  1. Okay, it has begun. Just finished 7.4. Great day. But I am tired and imagine that the soreness will be their tomorrow. But, it looks like a good week until Friday. Maybe getting a bit chillier later in the week (rain/snow/slush Friday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I got out and did 5 today. Not sure I could have done 7.4 yet, but I will get back there! Wasn't it nice to see the sunshine???!!!!! Today is a new beginning for us both.... ONward to the Caesar Rodney!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to register. I'll do that this week. Windy this morning. Brian, Jude's nephew arrives today, here until Thursday. He'll sleep mostly so I'll get my run in. Windy this morning but sunny. Hope the wind eases off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7.4 today in the 29 degree weather (put no wind). Tomorrow AM it is supposed to rain and snow. So, we'll see how the day goes. Didn't go out in that terrible wind yesterday. UDel game this evening was incredible. Great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. Low 40's today. Let's get out there once the snow melts. Start off the year in style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, new year officially off with a 7.4 mile run. Great day although would have liked to see a little more sun. But no wind, 40 degrees. Did you ever hear back from Dave?

    ReplyDelete