.......between postings!!! Sorry about that! I have got to do better cause I like this site! And, I officially have a plan for another 1/2 Ironman... September 201o, Lums Pond.... Mark your calendar so you can come cheer me on!!!! Now, I gotta get bsy training. Managine to get in a couple runs a week (about 3) with the help of the treadmill :-) but that is all for now and I never last as long as I like on the treadmill. Re-upped at the gym so I can start getting back into spin class and swimming. now, if I could just get my work schedule to cooperate!!!!
Eric, sorry about the sinus infection... Are the antibiotics kicking in yet? How do you feel?
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, she's back Now if we can just find Dave! Hope to get back out this afternoon. Been a week since I've done much of anything. Finished the antibiotics yesterday and I seem to be clearing out a bit. Over the weekend though I was still pretty tired after what I considered minimal efforts to clean and decorate. So, I'll got a little slow this week. We buried Nikkie's ashes Saturday night when Jude's friend Suzy came over for dinner. Now I have a 'cat shrine' in the herb garden. She was a really great little being.
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell are you doing posting stuff at 4 am in the morning?
ReplyDeleteI guess I shouldn't have asked that question because you might have been gettung up at that hour, or getting in. And I don't need to know! Ha. I got in 6 1/2 yesterday and today. Man this mild weather is nice, but gone tonight for awhile I guess. I'm too busy tomorrow to have time to run. But, I'll be doing Longhouse construction in the cold so that will suffice. I'm really tired after the runs. This infection really sapped my strength.
ReplyDelete