Well, I did manage to get in 4 miles on sunday... it was too gorgeous not too, but the cold has now settled in my chest ...so nothing since. Hopefully by the weekend and then I will have to kick it up.
Eric, thinking about you and Jude. I know losing a pet is soooooo hard! Big hugs! Love you guys!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for you kind thoughts. It definitely is tough driving up and not seeing that little black face with the golden eyes looking hopefully out of the basement sliding door. Also, we've given her so much of her time with care lately that it now it doesn't somehow seem right going into the basement and taking care of one cat in 5 minutes! Be careful running with that crud but I have found that if you are up to it a short run helps raise the endorphine level and boast the immune system sometimes.
ReplyDeleteAnother great day to run today. I have managed 4 days this week. We may get busted out of the run next Saturday. Susan Carey indicated that might be the day for Aunt Peg's funeral. But she hasn't talked to the funeral directors yet and it is a holiday week so we'll see.
ReplyDeleteWell, so much for the X-country run. Roby just informed me that we have to be at Riverview Cemetary at 11:00. Guess I'll stop and pick up my t-shirt and leave. Really ticks me off but what can I do. Man, it will be a really sloppy run too with all this rain.
ReplyDeleteI don't think we missed much by not running this morning. I went over to pick up my t-shirt and registrarion at 8:45 and it was really, really cold and very windy in the park. But I am glad I went, the t-shirt wasn't just a typical t-shirt but a really nice Saucony long sleeve. So it probably was worth the $15. I'll probably run a little later this afternoon and am hopnig the wind dies a bit.
ReplyDeleteThis schizophrenic weather is driving me crazy. But I got a good 7.4 in today at noon and it was beautiful sun and 47 degrees, light wind. Gloves lasted about 3/4 mile then came off. More rain tomorrow afternoon but I'm probably too busy to get out. Hope you are feeling better and have gotten some of that gunk out of your chest.
ReplyDeleteManaged to get in 7.4 this afternoon. Needed it after Xmas shopping at the Mall. They have (and are doing) a real nice make-over there. I was impressed. Not used to running at 34 degrees. Will take a little getting used to. We still have snow on the ground up here but noticed once you get to Kirkwood Hwy it was gone.
ReplyDeleteArrggghhh....picked up a cold this weekend. As much as I wanted to go out yesterday morning while the sun was still shinning my legs were wobbly and I didn't think it well advised. My miles have been way off lately. This won't help. Looks like real crummy weather this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely have a sinus infection. My ears got very sore last night and Jude sent me to the Dr. this morning. 5 days of an antibiotic. Bahhh
ReplyDelete