First, DAVE IS BACK! Thanks for joining us again. Eric and I are still holding hope that you will miraculously heal for the Caesar Rodney!
SO today is looking like gorgeous weather. Planning to go out later this afternoon for 4-5 on flats. Yesterday I actually got in 6 with hills BEFORE the UD game.... Should have worn gloves... winter is coming!!!!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, I was almost knocked over by the new colors on the blog site...Old men can't stand too many shocks like that. I did 6 1/2 last night ending in the dark. Been a long time since I ran in the dark but I love the intense focus u get when you can only see 15 or 20 feet ahead of you. Weather was great. Today I'm too busy but hope to get back at it tomorrow. Dave, quit wishing you would get better and go see a sports physician.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know, I know. If the injury recurs, I'll see a sports medicine doctor. I made myself that promise recently. Fortunately, I've kept my mileage low and no problems. We'll see. I may try a five mile run tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWhen's Caesar Rodney and how far are you all running? Oh, and how much do I have to pay you, Lisa, to revert this website to its former colors? Whew! ;)
I've decided that the coloris Rasberry surbae. CR is late this year, March 21st.
ReplyDeleteThis weather stinks!
ReplyDeleteJust finished 7.4 in the wind, but no rain as it appears for the time being to have subsided. I hate running in the wind. Feels like I just finished a 10 round prize fight. Imagine I will be quite stiff later. Temp was nice though although it is hard to dress for days like this.
ReplyDeleteTurn around and run the other way. It will feel like you didn't run at all! The wind isn't a problem when it's a tailwind (yeah, like that really exists, right?). ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dave, unfortunately 'Robersons Law of Running' applies to wind as well as hills. That is, on a circular course, not matter which direction you run, it is 90% uphill'.
ReplyDelete