Sunday, November 15, 2009

A week Of Nothing!!!!!!!

OH NO! I usually can't run until Thursday, but I missed thursdays for dad's party. I missed friday cause I started getting a "crud"... I missed saturday cause I GOT the "
crud.' :-( Sore throat, cough, stuffy head.... YUCK!!!!!! A whole week off is never good..... and I was just starting to get reved up again!!! :-(

2 comments:

  1. Oh too bad. It is supposed to be nice all week though so hang in there and don't get back out too early. Surprised you haven't gotten this sooner frankly. I am real busy this week so will struggle myself. Also, we are probably going to havet o put Nikkie down tomorrow if she doesn't pass herself. It is going to be a sad week here regardless. We have been hand feeding her all last week. 17 years will mean lots of tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day today. I got out a little after 3. It gets dark so early that is about the latest I can go without taking a reflector vest. I really cools off fast after that sun starts to drop. No running yesterday. Too emotionally tense day for an enjoyable run.

    ReplyDelete