is better than nothing I guess. I seem to be getting out on Sundays and Thursdays.... but I am going 6 miles and taking the hilly route to get ready Eric. Still no sign of Dave!!!! I havent registered for the 28th yet, but I willl.. just need to make sure I am kidless....Wait, I will go check.... I do have kids that weekend but I will try to work it out.
SO I am struggling to get up and work out in the morning like I used to. Work is too busy so the afternoon is just not realistic.... But I keep turning off the alarm :-) This morning I dreampt about it.... does that count???
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate morning running so I'm with you on that one. And now that the time has changed, it is getting dark way to early for evening runs. So, it's tough. Article in the NJ this morning advetising the X-country and MS run (Thanksgiving Day. Also some local clown that runs ulta's and trains 110 miles a week. Geez, get a life dude....Dave must have gotten marching orders that he isn't allowed to speak to 40 year old blonds any more.
ReplyDeleteNah, I still speak to forty-year-old blonds. I've just been busy lately and kinda bummed by the workouts you all have been doing which I can't. This week, though, I did get back on the treadmill and ran three separate runs of 3.5 miles each. I would like to bump it up to five-mile runs, but I'm using baby steps to hopefully avoid blowing out a calf.
ReplyDeleteWoo, a voice from the wilderness (well, Cecil Country) speaks...Nice to hear from you. Sounds good that you are starting to get out. The weather is perfect right now. I was up on Hawk Hill yesterday with the Hawk Watch guy (do you believe they pay somebody to spend 5 days a week counting birds?) and we had 4 awesum Red Tails soar over us. Off to UDel football game today. Not sure whether a workout is in order after that or not. If they play as shitty as they did last week I'll need to get out to relieve the stress.
ReplyDelete