Tuesday, November 9, 2010
DID NOTHING
this weekend! Should have run but didnt! I am a slug right now! Gotta get motivated. Not sure what is going on with the knee. I havent run since that day... (Halloween) and I must! I am finding pains with bending tho and I am a little nervous about running. Guess I better make time tho and find out what is going on :( Spent part of tonight looking at the 2011 calendar trying to get motivated!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had every intention of getting out today between my am gig keeping books and my 2:00 PM T'ai Chi class. But I ran short of time as Jude wanted me to look up something with our TriCare health coverage and you know how that goes when you haven't been on the web site in 12 months. So, did that and processed some photos. So, I have't been out this week either. Maybe tomorrow but I have an 8:30 appointment at Porter Ford to get the car serviced. At least the weather is holding up great.
ReplyDelete