Thursday, December 9, 2010
Outdoor run and flurries!~
So I got in a 5.0 mile run between court sessions today and it started flurrying at 3 miles! Pretty, but I dont like cold... Love snow, love skiing, dont like running in cold. But honestly, it felt good! I think just cause I am proud of myself! Worked out everyday this week from Sat. to today! (altho today was first run!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Finally got out this afternoon. It was about 31 but there was NO WIND. Actually, some flurries as well but not enough to get wet. Just enough to enjoy. Really could tell I've been lazy though. Hopefully I'll get out tomorrow before the bad weather moves in.
ReplyDeleteJust made it back from 6.6. Really amazing how much more relaxed a run you have when it is 50 degrees then when it is 30 with a wind chill. Didn't make it out in that nice weather yesterday because I figured that was my window to get the outdoor Xmas decorations up without losing feeling in my hands...besides, I was still sore from Friday's run. I know, excuses, excuses....now on to indoor decorating. Let it rain!
ReplyDeleteHOW DO YOU GUYS RUN LIKE ThIS? theres no way i could ever do it.
ReplyDeleteThis is a cool blog you are working on, ive been working on mine for a while to, feel free to check it out, along with that im developing a new site for us bloggers, kind of trying to drive the number of page visits up. feel free to add me as a friend or follow me on my blog :)
Here's my site:
http://bnetwrk.weebly.com/
and my blogger account :
http://dl-daybyday.blogspot.com/
You have some interesting tags following this blog....finally sucked it up today and got out about 10:15. Wind was down from yesterday and it was about 25. It's cool to run in the sun, with occasional snow flurries. Did 6.5. Hardest part was just keeping nose and lips dry. Otherwise, nice day. I'm doing the UDel game Saturday so I have to get used to this although it is supposed to be 39 and partial sun. I have Lenape Longhouse construction this afternoon. Part of that will be out in the woods. We'll see how that goes!
ReplyDelete"Going on 40" and looking great! Just sayng :)
ReplyDeleteSo where are you picking up all these guys...? Anyway, it was nice to see the sun this afternoon and at 36 it was great. Tomorrow is dedicated to UDel football but it looks like the Nor'easter is not in the forcast for Sunday so maybe I'll be able to get 3 days in this week. Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteNice afternoon. I got out about 11:30 and it was cloudy, but sun was showing up near the end of my run. 3 days this week. Hopefully better week next week as it looks like the weather is going to be consistently decent.
ReplyDeleteFrom http://shameguilty.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteGreat and awesome.
Visit my blog: http://shameguilty.blogspot.com