Ok, so I have to work today! NO ONE has to work today :-( Been a tough week but I vow to get out this weekend! And Eric, I willl register today! Check back and make sure I did!!!! :-)
Okay, you are as good as your word....now let's hit the streets! Of course I'm only saying that because I just completed a 7.4 run in this great weather. Hopefully I can get runs in Saturday and Sunday as well....
6.6 today, and overdressed for sure. Took it easy as yesterday's run was pretty strong. Today, just enjoyed the scenary. Very, very quiet out. Can't believe more folks aren't out walking and enjoying this weather before winter closes in on us again. Hope you had a great evening (and aren't suffering the after affects). I see in the paper big shake up in your lawyer buddies for the City of Newark. Maybe you out to take that job!
*****UPDATE******* In 2009, in preparation for turning 40, I decided to train for a half ironman. The goal... simply to finish! AND I DID IT!!!! It was such an incredible experience, that #2 was supposed to be in fall of 2010. But time got away from me so i regrouped and completed the BEACH TO THE BATTLESHIP ..October 20, 2012. It was such a great race, I'm going back!!!!! October 26, 2013... 70.3 number three... HERE I COME!
Okay, you are as good as your word....now let's hit the streets! Of course I'm only saying that because I just completed a 7.4 run in this great weather. Hopefully I can get runs in Saturday and Sunday as well....
ReplyDeleteYou rock!!! I DID register today!!!!! So now, I gotta got out there this weekend too! Congrats on an awesome run!
ReplyDelete6.6 today, and overdressed for sure. Took it easy as yesterday's run was pretty strong. Today, just enjoyed the scenary. Very, very quiet out. Can't believe more folks aren't out walking and enjoying this weather before winter closes in on us again. Hope you had a great evening (and aren't suffering the after affects). I see in the paper big shake up in your lawyer buddies for the City of Newark. Maybe you out to take that job!
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff.Keep sharing and posting your thoughts with us.
ReplyDeletebuy kamagra online