Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not too chilly!

Well it hasnt been as cold as they said! I got out for 5.3 after work Monday and 4.3 today. Have a 10miler on Saturday and it is supposed to be 80 there!!!!! We run at 7:30 am tho so the temperature should still be around 60 at that time. Just read they have pancakes at the finish..... thats a new one!!!! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great time in N.C. Another PR perhaps? Looks like I have to restart my career! Probably no running for at least 6 weeks. So, I'll be a walking machine I guess. How did the procedure go with your gums?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, enough 'one-up'manship....Hope your are feeling better. You need to think about the consistency of your meals. You don't need to be running your blood sugar up and down like a roller coaster. Not good for the body over time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now and the bruising is going away. I know the real reason that you went to the mall. You were jealous that I now have more body piercings then you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just weighed in. 149.5 lbs. So, dropped at least 11 lbs in the hospital. Not the way I'd recommend to lose weight however. Maybe lost more then that although I retained a lot of fluid in lieu of food. I've been eating since I came home though. Was walking today, probably a mile or a little more. Going to try the recumbant bike tomorrow. I had all put one staple removed today. Progress....

    ReplyDelete