Friday, April 1, 2011

Recovery... feeling good!

So both kids computers are down and I can't get a minute on this one!!!! LOL! So I haven't posted yet that I got a PR at the Caesar Rodney 1/2 marathon this weekend and was under 2 hours for the FIRST TIME EVER :-) 1:57:43 So Happy, and so unexpected!!!!! The week has been good.... Tuesday I did a 45 min upper body weight workout. Wednesday 5 miles on the treadmill and thursday 4.7 on the treadmill. And my legs feel great!!!! Eric, can't believe you did 6.7 the very next day!!!!!! You are a machine!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a tough course on which to PR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 1 and it is snowing! Go figure....Haven't run since Monday because we are too busy with life but hope to get out this afternoon - after the snow stops....So, have you registered for next year yet? Ha....I really came away from this run pretty clean. Monday evening I think I really felt the race. Sounds like you did the right things with light treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had 2 real strong 6.7 runs Friday and Saturday but ended up bagging today. Little tired and will get back on the horse next week. Nice day though. Jude and I went down to the waterfront looking for sckulling boats as she needs pictures of 'boats' for the Del Photo Society monthly contest. We enjoyed walking around but it apparently was too windy for anyone to be out on the water, even the Christiana. Tonight I'll watch Maya Moore play basketball. She is an incredible athlete. Hope UConn wins so I can see her again in the National championship.

    ReplyDelete