Thursday, August 1, 2013
Im here, Im here :-)
A little birdy told me that I have forgotten to blog for a quite a long time! So here I am!
Loving vacation as I actually have time to exercise. First day, 5.5 mile run. Second, 30 mile bike. Third, 7.2 mile run. Fourth, 20 mile bike. Today, rest day :-) Its rainy and Im tired... and dizzy actually. Headache... hoping it is just the barometic pressure.
I also officially signed up to go back to North Carolina in October to do the Beach the Battleship 1/2 ironman... One more time! I have 2 friends going that I promised to join but hadn't officially committed by registering until now. So I guess I am now committed... LOL!
Eric, you are are getting some good run time in! Sounds like you feel good! If only the weather would cooperate a little more ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You guys had a great weather week at the shore. Probably good you had a rain day on Thursday. But you best get your butt in gear because October is only 2 months away. That's not much time for a 1/2 Ironman when you probaly haven't been real consistent in this crazy weather. I know I have hit a lot of 6 milers laterly (6.7 today), but I have really not been motivated between the 12 days of intense humidity and the follow on stormy weather. This week has been great.
ReplyDeleteMagnificent day today. Did 6.6, legs didn't feel too peppy but our diet hasn't been the best over the last couple of days. But at least it was cool, like September, and the clouds beautiful. Hope you get out today (or tomorrow which is supposed to be more of the same).
ReplyDelete2 beautiful days and I missed them both! Well, I didnt really "miss" yesterday but I HAD to get in the pool as I have a sprint triathlon in 2 weeks. So yesterday I went to the gym and lifted for a bit and then swam 20 laps. Planned to run today but work and kids foiled my plan :-) Maybe tomorrow......
ReplyDeleteNothing yesterday or today (which is Ashland, weather permitting). I did do 42 minutes on Jude's new bike yesterday. I actually probably get a better aerobic workout on the bike since I can track my heart rate. I'm getting betting at being satisfied with that occassionally. Glad to hear you are getting back at it although the humidity is apparently back for the rest of this week. Weekend looks nice though. One of these days we need to do a training run together though.
ReplyDeleteFinally dragging myself back to the blog...Not been a good week for consistent exercize but I did do 44 minutes on the bike yesterday and ran 6.7 today. Right now if I can get 4 days a week including sessions on the bike I consider that a holding pattern. Was nice today to start the run but when the sun appearred it started gettng a little nastier. But a lot better then those 97 degree days that's for sure. Also Tai Chi practice this morning. That usually helps relax me and loosen up a bit. Need to rest now as we are off to have dinner with Susan Carey this evening. That always is tiring...ha.
ReplyDelete