Friday, January 22, 2010

GOOD WEEK~

First and most importantly... YEAH!!!!!!! Eric is official for the Caesar Rodney! Now, if we could just find Dave????
SO, I had a good week!!!! Started with a 45 minute spin class on Monday. A 5 mile run and 1250 yds. in the pool Tuesday. Unfortunately no time the next 2 days. Another 45 min spin class and 50 laps of the pool this morning. Now, an outdoor run and another indoor spin over the weekend is the goal and that will make 7 workouts!!! Triathlon season, here I come!

9 comments:

  1. Great, way to go. I hope to get both days this weekend but it is going to get colder again. Jude wants to know if you got the gift certificate from amazon for Aneige that she sent to your email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did .. thank you. I thought I sent her an email but I am a crazy person, so maybe not :-) I have to say, i am getting tired of the cold. I know, I am a wimp. Hoping to get out today....I mean, I have a cool hat so I have no excuse!!!!!!!! ( honestly, LOVE IT! Very warm!!! thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the hole in the back of the hat supposed to be there? Have you noticed that the word verification for posting seems to be getting longer and longer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy day but I waited until after the final little 'micro-burst' of thunderstorms went by and ran 7.4. It was really remarkable at about 55 degrees with great golden sunlight. To think that on Friday the high will be 29!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see in the paper this morning that Emily got the first few seconds of her allotment of 15 minutes of fame as she was quoted asking a question within the article on tweets from Haiti!. Looks like a really nice day today. It is so nice to wake up to sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it is looking like a nasty weekend with snow Saturday morning and highs of 29 on Saturday and 27 on Sunday. Ouch. And I started the week so well too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. still here...will post new tomorrow,,,, How is Tom? How are you guys holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for asking. Tom is pretty serious. They got him through a period of heart fibrulation but he has irregular heart beats they are concerned about. So, the abdominal surgery has kind of taken a back seat to the heart issues. Not unexpected given his history. Mary, the Navy psychiatrist is flying over Sunday to help out and move Ann to a new hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn its cold out! I got out yesterday thank goodness. It was about 44 but pretty windy. I will wait and see what this afternoon is like but I'd like to get a least one more day in this week. But it is going to be cold all weekend. Fortunately looked like we ducked the snow. If it is cold, but calm, I'll get out.

    ReplyDelete