Well, I got on the treadmill Sunday and did 4 miles anyway. Knew held up ok. Looking forward to getting outside again! Hopefully, this weekend.
Eric, I see you finally signed up for Caesar!!! Yea!!!!!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I did? No I didn't. Not yet anyway. I need to go in and see who is impersonating me..... I did 6.7 yesterday and regardless of what they said about 35 degrees, it was chilly when I went out. For some reason it was an effort. Today I am totally busy so won't get out.
ReplyDeleteGreat day today, 53. When you are not braced against a 18 degree wind chill or 20+mph winds, it is so enjoyable to be relaxed. Get out tomorrow if you can, Sunday looks like a washout.
ReplyDeleteThis looks to be a gorgeous day after yesterdays washout. Hoping to get out later but good use of yesterday restoring Jude's computer and adding a new monitor so she doesn't have to process photos on a laptop screen and alleviating the ergonomic problems with being hunched over a laptop keyboard.
ReplyDeleteOkay, now I am committed to the CR..!
ReplyDelete7.5 this morning. Glad the forcast of sleet hasn't materialized. I am busy all afternoon. Was about 37 degrees and a little raw but very runable. After 2 days off (from running) legs felt good. I have a bruised toe from something. Nice thing about being 62, you can't remember what it was from. But it is fine once I'm warm and the shoe is warm.
ReplyDelete