Saturday, January 30, 2010
No so Good a week
Well, still motivated, just had some real time issues this week. Got in an hour on the bike Tuesday and 5 miles on the treadmill wednesday, but that's it! Gotta get in something today and tomorrow! Wanted to run outside today, but with a HIGH of 22, it might be a treadmill day for me today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I see that there is a warning out for 1 - 3 inches of snow as well. So, treadmill might be the way to go.
ReplyDelete7.4 this afternoon. Nice day. Was almost over dressed. Good way to end an otherwise difficult month for running.
ReplyDelete6.7 today. Great day, nice to see the sun. But man I hate breathing the salt as the cars grind it up on Rte 48 and throw it up in the air. This is a busy week, but starts slow. Got to get the miles when I can. Also, almost time to start breaking in a new pair of shows for the 'big show' in March....!
ReplyDeleteThat would be 'shoes', now shows..
ReplyDeleteWhimped out today. Just did not feel like piling on 3 layers of cloths and going out in that damp, raw air, even though it was not that cold. We'll see what tomorrow holds but I am busy in the afternoon so if I do anything it will be in the snow in the morning....
ReplyDelete7.4 today. It was really nice at 37 and brilliant sun mid afternoon. Guess that is all over tomorrow. Who knows the next time the street will actually be visible?
ReplyDeleteJust finished 6.7. None too soon as it looks like the precip is just starting to sneak into the State. Exercise tomorrow will be with a shovel.
ReplyDelete