Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm here! I'm here!

Been an absolutely crazy two weeks with all the snow and then tons of court hearings around the state for work. I have barely had time to breathe!!!! SO, I have been doing all indoor training, the most I have done was 8miles two weekends ago. Last weekend I only did 6. DUring the week, I am getting about two 4-5 mile runs. Not really feeling ready for Caesar Rodney this year altho I am getting some time on the bike trainer too so the cross training should help a bit. Would really like to get outside this weekend... Guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and force myself out there! Would like to get in 8 again if I can!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone is going to be ready for this. I did get 2 days this week and hope to get out this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. But it is really tough. We've started painting inside and it is tough to set up and clean without pretty much painting most of the day to make it worthwhile. Plus the snow of course, and my classes which wipe out Monday & Wednesday morning for anything. So, we'll hope to get a few longer runs in once this weather clears and then do the CR, slowly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopeing to get out today although we are quite busy. But how can I miss 40 degree weather. I did manage to do 7.1 yesterday and that was 3 runs for the week. Not what I want 20 days before the CR but better then before and better then none at all.

    ReplyDelete