Tuesday, March 2, 2010

19 DAYS to the CR

Well, we are getting closer to the first 1/2 Marathon of the season. I did NOT get outside this weekend, but I did do 9 miles on the treadmill! What a bore! Mom walked/ran on one next to me for a while tho, so that helped pass the time. I am only getting about 3 runs a week too Eric. Usually a 4M, a 5M and a longer on the weekend. Not as much as I would like either... WOn't be a PR for either of us this year!!! :-) Thats ok... we are doing it!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh but it is going to be soooo painful. I just finished 9.4 (in light rain) and am hurting already. At least for you the CR is a 'trainning run' for your Tri. I'm trying to get 4 days in this week but Sunday is shot as we are out hunting ducks with the De Nature Society from 7 to 7. Hoping it is 50 as advertised on Sunday Jude gave me a massage at Performance Physical Therapy for Christmas and I've saved it for Monday the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing today, too busy. Tomorrow I have more open time and hope to get out early. Friday I have to give blood, no run that day and Sunday we are out 'hunting ducks' with the Del Nature Society 7 to 7. Oh well...But it is going to be a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7.6 today. It was a little breezy and raw but that sun was aweful nice. So, what ever happened to the Dave contact. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was avoiding us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7.6 this afternoon after 4 hrs of painting. Didn't know if I'd be tired after giving blood yesterday. But not too bad and the weather was great although there is a bit of a breeze out there that still cuts if you are damp. Hope you got out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished 7.4. What a great day, and a great weekend. Hope u got out. We left Ashland Nature Center yesterday at 7:30, returned at 7:45 (that's PM), visited 7 sites going all the way to Indian River Inlet. What a great day looking for water fowl, of which we saw plenty (20+ species). In addition a Marsh Hawk, Red Shouldered Hawk, Peregrin Falcon, and a Kestral, plus 7 Bald Eagles including 2 nests, and found a nesting Great Horned Owl in an old Osprey nest at Prime Hook. But we are exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6.7 this afternoon. What a great day. Had to get out after working on taxes this afternoon. And, tomorrow I'm totally booked all day. This retirement thing is tough!

    ReplyDelete