Tuesday, March 23, 2010
CR SUCCESS!
Not only did we do it, we did it better than we thought we would! Congrats Eric! What a fantastic day we had. And, it just goes to show you that it isnt ALL about the training. It is also the mental toughness and the experience of just knowing when to drink, when to slow, when to go! Feels great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Man did my massage feel great yesterday, except for a couple of muscle tweeks... I just finished 6.7 with a litte sprinkle at the end. Didn't feel too bad but legs still a little sluggo. We are out to dinner tonight....
ReplyDeleteI havent had a chance to get back out yet, but I did go to my TRX class tuesday night and felt better than I thought I would. Hoping to sneak a run in today!
ReplyDeleteI hope to get out later today as well if it doesn't start to rain. I am painting this morning. I have a residual sore knee not helped by walking up the sledding hill at Ashland yesterday. But otherwise, I good. Hey, what is the market for lawyers these days? I have a work friend whose brother graduated from Widner Law and passed the DE bar first try. But doesn't have job. Not sur what kind of law he wants to do (probably anything at this point), but is there a market? I thinkhe graduate Cum Laude.
ReplyDeleteI did get out! 7.15... felt pretty good, although I COULD have stopped at about 5.5 and been happy :-) Surprised how good I feel tho!
ReplyDeleteMarket is not too bad here compared to other places but yes, jobs are hard to get. I will keep an ear out for anyone looking.
It finally cleared out this afternoon and other then being a little breezy it was very nice and sunny. Got in m 6.7 run. Still pretty sore at the end. But it is always interesting how strong you feel a week or two after a long run like Sunday.
ReplyDelete