Tuesday, March 9, 2010
NOT gonna be a PR
Well, i FINALLY got in an outdoor run in this warm weather. It was FANTASTIC to be outside BUT, it showed me the treadmill has NOT been sufficient. I did my 7 mile will hills run that was fairly easy last october... Not so easy to day... No Eric, Caesar Rodney will not be just a training run for me.... I am not at the level I was at this time last year.... So no worries if you struggle and hurt, I WILL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, you will do a PR for a 40 year old woman on Sunday the 21st of March, 2010. A record that will never be broken! By the way, read the article in today's NJ about the 59 year old guy running his 29th consecutive, who had a bike accident and broke his hip last year. Inspiring. I am just hoping to be able to run the full distance.
ReplyDeleteHoping to get out later today but it is a full day of painting and hosting the curtain installers. Tomorrow it is supposed to begin raining with Saturday being a total washout so I'll try my best to get out now. I need to try and new pair of shoes but don't want to do so in the rain.
ReplyDelete