Monday, September 27, 2010

LAZY!

I am ashamed to say I had a LAZY weekend! I did NOTHING! No run. No bike. No swim.
I did some cleaning but no exercise Eric you are putting me to shame! I got find motivation! You would think the 10 miler in 4 weeks would do that ?? :-)

4 comments:

  1. Well, I've been lazy all summer with few months, actually none, over 100 miles until September. I'm still not where I want to be but have some much scheduled on Tues - Wed - Thurs that it is tough to find street time. Saturdays are tough also with UDel football now that they are away from night games and back to day. Oh well, the 10 miler will tell you where your are...or arn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got out today now that the rain is over for a day or two. Had to run out the tension from the Delaware game. Glad it started at noon and done by 4:00 so I have been able to enjoy the wonderful sunshine and fresh air. Tomorrow, yard work.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to get out yesterday, Sunday, in the late afternoon. I wore the cotton t-shirts I mowed the lawn in. Good reminder about why I don't wear cotten to run. With the wind and clouds it was chilly at times. Today of course is a wash out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy this site.
    =========
    Seo Servises

    ReplyDelete