Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another 5 on the Treadmill

Well I snuck in a run at the Y between court and the office on Tuesday. Another 5 which felt pretty good. The man next to me really wanted to talk (very nice retired man) so it was more of a steady run w./ a few intervals, but not too many fast ones. For some reason 5 miles seems to be my mental limit on the treadmill right now. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like today's physical training activity is with a shovel...! My limit on the treadmill is zero (0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I understand the "0". My gosh the shoveling was hard today! Thats all I did. Did you read about the runner (she was walking at the time but was a runner) killed by a plow at 6:30 this morning? SOOO sad. DO NOT run when the snow is not yet cleared! Too risky!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, shoveling the first day was only a warm up for Friday morning. But it wasn't too bad and at least Jude didn't have to get out to work. I did read about the runner and her obit was in this mornings paper. She was very accomplished. What a shame. But I guess I have to ask what the heck was she doing out there in the first place. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy by putting ourselves at risk. Anyway, doubt I'll be out today either as roads up here are not clear on the shoulders.

    ReplyDelete