Monday, January 24, 2011

Staying out of the Cold

Well, good weekend but NO outdoor runs for me! After Wednesday, I just could not find tim eon R or F but Saturday I went to the gym for 5 miles on the treadmill and Sunday to the gym for spin class. Today was full of 1 court session and 2 meetings with 800 phone calls throughout the night so nothing today! Hope to get something in tomorrow... Swim? Run? We'll see :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, like a spring day today. I waited until 2:30 and the sun was out, 37 degrees. Great having lighter cloths on. Needed to get today in because it looks like predictions for tomorrow are going downhill fast. 6.6 today. Yeah, two days in a row. I guess it's good to be busy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 6.6. again!!!! The snow has already started so today should be interesting.... tomorrow too! I am supposed to go to Baltimore at 3 today... Bet it will be rain or gone by then and I will still have to go!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete