OR being 'patient' for that matter. I wanna run and I wanna run now! I dont want my foot to hurt! ARgh! I have a organized trail run this weekend with my traildawgs who I havent seen all summer and it looks like I am going to have to work a water station rather than run with them! Its just depressing!!!!
Ok, enough complaining. Eric... hysterical!!! (the star wars comments)! I wonder where some of these people come from!
Good to see you tonight.. You do know how jealous I am of your current mileage?? ;-)
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, you looked good anyway...not sure whether you got the full impact of the comment because if you click that guys blog sites it is all SW stuff. Funny really. Running looks pretty iffy today.
ReplyDeleteSending you healing vibes!!!
ReplyDeleteFinally got back out this morning. Sure is humid. Last two days had too much going on and didn't feel real chipper anyhow. Probably needed the rest. Think I'll try and mow today and hoping the grass has dried out a little. We were going to go to see some polo tomorrow but the field is too wet for safety. So, guess we'll stay home, run, and watch the Eagles.
ReplyDeleteNice temp today. Was able to get in a pretty decent 7.3 but couldn't stop sweating. The humidity has got to be 100%. Looking through my glasses was like looking through a fish tank. But no rain. Next week looks great with next weekend high about 70. Hope your poison ivy is better. How annoying that is....
ReplyDeleteFinally got back on my horse after 4 days off due to weather, schedule, whatever. Today was a tough day. The County Police Officer that was killed last night was the husband of a lady I work with at the Del Nature Society and a charter member of our Lenape Longhouse build team. I also worked with the guys brother when I was at DuPont. This is a huge shock and I'm pretty bummed out about it. Also gave blood this morning, but needed to run for therapy. 6.7
ReplyDeleteUnderstand u r having computer problems again. I managed 6.7 today. A few spritzes and they said it wasn't supposed to rain! But, good strong run. UDel game tonight so I've got 2 hours to shower and eat. Tomorrow will be late workout if at all since we are going up to the dressage at Unionville in the morning. Hoping it is partial sun.
ReplyDeleteGet some antispetic wash on that infected legs and get to a medical center to get it looked at and some antibiotics. You don't want that infection to go any deeper. Didn't realize it was so nasty. Linda's advice is good, take it!
ReplyDeleteUp to Unionville to the horse jumping. What a great day. Too bad you kids weren't interested.
Managed to sneak in 6.9 today (threw in an extra cul-de-sac & hill). Feeling pretty decent lately. Probably because the temperature is 72 degrees and not 92! Need to do a little more work with weight though. "eRacing the Blues" 10k coming up end of October. If Patty Hammond is still sponoring a team, I'll most likely run that one again. Riverfront race.
ReplyDeleteYes,Keep good health is very important and helpful.Sports and Smiling can help you a lot .If you make your smiling photos into paintings,it can be more cool.Recommending one nice online Oil Painting Gallery for you.They can offer you many subjects oil paintings and Custom Oil Painting for you.
ReplyDeleteYa its right. No one want to become a patient. As a patient is in a helpless condition and depends on others. We should take care of health so we could become more healthy.Thus we could be able to get rid from meniscus tear
ReplyDelete