Saturday, September 3, 2011
I NEED TO RUN!~
LOL. Its killing me! Yesterday I did a P90X tape, shoulders, bi and tri (cepts)... I figured upper body workout was safe :-) I am about to head out for a bike ride since I am supposed to bike and swim. Maybe a swim tomorrow. Thinking about getting more into triathlons again and slowing the running a bit since increasing my running has increased my injuries :-) ALthough I do think it was the barefoot on the beach that was the foot issue... Now I just need to figure out the hip issue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just finished 6.7 to kick off the month. Never made it out yesterday. Just too much on the docket. Today the temp was nice but the humidity was ripe. So, I'm doing my Gatoraide. Happy to get done before UDel/Navy at 3:30. Great run. Can't figure out if it was the 3 days off or the 1 hr of T'ai Chi practice this morning that loosened me up. I'm starting to get convinced that T'ai Chi stretching loosens the energy pathways. I did some before the 5K and felt great as well. Might just be coincidence.
ReplyDeleteIn the pursuit of purpose above all else we can all go a little too far, and so we had better understand the fianl destination before setting out on such an emotive journey for us all.
ReplyDeleteWhew, someone has had a few too many Star War's conventions! Got in 5 yesterday and today but wow is it humid. Enjoying the 73 degree temperatures though. Just takes quite a while to cool off. Looks like outside days are going to be tough this week.
ReplyDeleteI can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your blog and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here
ReplyDeleteCCTV Karachi