.... and I can't run :-( Argh! I am NOT a good patient :-) No official word from the x-ray yet which is likely good news. They only call if it is conclusively a fracture. No call means either A) is is periotitis (badly bruised bone) and healing is about 4 weeks or B) it is early in the stress fracture and a bone scan is needed for diagnosis and healing is 8 weeks.(skipping the bone scan tho.....it as it is very expensive and treatment is the same either way)
Got in 15 on the bike Monday but other than that, not time with work and the first day of school prep stuff for the kids... Hopefully, I can get in some good rides this weekend.
Eric, AWESOME month!!!! You are making me very very jealous!!!!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Was down in Dover all day, well, until 2:15, at a SCORE strategic planning meeting. Left and swung up to Bombay Hook on my way back to see if there were any migratory waterfowl there yet, but no. Pretty quiet. Tomorrow I have obligations most all day so next time I get out will likely be Friday. Just as well, bumped my knee somewhere the other day and have a little swollen area where there is undoubtibly a bruise underneath. One of those deals were you bang your leg, say ouch, I'll feel that later, and then when you do you can't remember where the hell you did it.
ReplyDelete