Ok, so the last weekend in September, I biked 75 miles to the Bay/ Ocean.
THis weekend (october 1) I did 14.1 mile trail run through Fair HILL~ Did I mention HILL??!!! LOL! My thighs are screaming! BUT, my foot was ok!! YAY! I think I am slowly coming back!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice to see you back online. Congrats on the Bike to the Bay. I asked Roby if you had done both ways but he wasn't sure. Guess it wasn't too wet. I'm having a difficult week getting miles in because I'm just too busy! A shame too because the weather is nice all week. Although, I'll be outside at Ashland all the rest of this afternoon. Will get a chance to run Friday. Roby said you leg infections were pretty well healed up to but that you had been re-infecting yourself with the boot and that was the problem. Think about the 10K on the 30th.
ReplyDeleteHey! What are you training for these days?
ReplyDeleteTrail runs in the fall are the best, aren't they?
Long run is a very difficult task. But if we practices it timely then we could achieve our goal of long run.It also help us in treatment of osteoarthritis
ReplyDelete