The temperatures are AWESOME for November. I ran 4.5 Thanksgiving day but was too tired Friday after shopping all night. Planned to run today, but got in to painting the kids rooms instead. Need to second coat 2 walls tomorrow but I WILL make time for a run!
Eric,
SOOOOO glad you are cleared!!! Did you try to get out at all yet? If so, how did you feel??????
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have made it out to walk, but not run yet. I still am a little hesitant with this bubble in my eye. In addition to the jarring of the eye, I really can't see the road on my left side to well. When I get out, I will probably stay in the development for awhile as there are no potholes here. I fall would be devestating I think so I am not going to take a chance on permantently losing vision! I'll err on the side of caution. I can always get the conditioning back and I will keep walking as well. Found out yesterday that trying to paint detail, especially with my head towards the floor working on baseboards, made me dizzy and a little nauseous. Today I be rolling the paint. Hopefully will do better.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Hey, check out my blog at http://sunnyreviewer.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWell, you certainly have picked up some interesting blog buddiess......! Walked several times this weekend and it sure was fun painting the office with one eye...But the walls are done at least and we've cleaned some stuff out. After this weeek, classes are over and I can focus on finding time to finish the ceiling and (uggh) the closet. Ugly day today. My trip to Blackwater Preserve has been canceled tomorrow but there is a 100% chance of rain anyhow so it wouldn't be much fun. Last year it never got above 23 degrees but at least it was sunny...
ReplyDeleteWow, there are some interesting comments. Wonder what that is all about? Anyway, I got this afternoon for the first time since surgery. Did about 3 miles and stayed in the development but of course we do have a couple of hills here. Was really tough stepping out the door. I've got a lot of work to do but between now and Jan 1 I will try to get out most days for 3 miles. Starting next year I'll start to stretch it out but this is going to be painful getting back into shape...!
ReplyDeleteMade it back out today. Two days in a row. It was pretty raw weather but I warmed up to it. But I'm pretty tired now after a shower. It is going to take me a while to work back into it. I think I'll keep the runs to about 3 miles until New Years. Then up to 5 for another couple of weeks. The bubble in my eye is pretty small right now and dark. It kind of like having a kareoke screen in your eye, without the words, as you run!
ReplyDeleteMet my goal for 3 days in a row. Measured my route with my shoe pedometer and it is about 4. 1. A little longer then I suspected but that's okay. I'll stick with that route next week but will take Monday off. Too busy and after 3 days my quads say I need to relax a little! Nice though today. Sunday, crisp, about 35 maybe but no wind to speak of. Beautiful, what I can see of it.
ReplyDeleteWith the rigors of Xmas shopping and decorating behind us, we made it out to Saturday morning Tai Chi practice, then home to a 5.5 mile run in the nice 41 degree weather. Very quiet out on this Xmas eve day. No traffic to speak of. My goal is to make it out tomorrow and Monday fo 5 each day if the weather holds up. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteYAY Eric!!! So glad you are getting some runs in again! See you shortly!
ReplyDelete