Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gorgeous weekend!

I did get out. 6.1 miles run on Saturday and 5 mile hike in white clay today. What a fantastic weekend. This is January??? :-) I also officially registered for my fourth Caesar Rodney today. Price goes up after Tuesday!

Eric, with you consistent 6 and 7 milers, you can do 13 by end of March! Come on :-) Join me!

Theia,
That is really amazing! Same race??? Are you racing or cheering for that one?

3 comments:

  1. I do think it is overdue for me to start stretching things out from time to time. I had really hoped that by early January I would do that. But also know from experience how inconsistent January and February can be due to weather and committments. We'll see how it goes. I would like to do a spring race to see how I'm doing. I felt really good yesterday but I have not speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheering there! A few friends are doing their first full IMs there, so we are planning a fun weekend to go and support them. I think it's also my bday weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric, definatley you could be ready for Caesar Rodney. After all my injuries last year, I have learned to stop worrying about time and just worry about finishing LOL It is so much more enjoyable that way.

    Theia... very cool! I am staying at a place on the beach.... I figure if I drive that far, I want beachfront :-) You?

    ReplyDelete