Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Post weekend

So, good run and hike this weekend, followed by 45 min spin class monday night, off (work got in the way..lol) Tuesday and already got in 43 mins on the treadmill this morning. Not doing too bad so far this week. Hoping to get in another spin class tonight if I can leave work in time to get a bike!

5 comments:

  1. Hey you have been tagged! I promise, not spam.... ( The question and answer post thing ) I linked to you from my post, go check it out..Sarah run.running.runner.@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent....what a great day. Shorts and shirts sleaves in January (well, Februrary actually). Nice start to the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous Eric ! I have a HUGE audit at work tomorrrow... Once I saw the weather, I nixed spin class for an outdoor run... Once I saw that my accountants hadnt done what I needed, I nixed the run for preparation :-( Hate how work interferes with running! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you definitely have to get your priorities in order for sure.....! Of course, I did not get out today because of my bookkeeping job, haircut, cleaning, meeting with the stone masons on the chimney repair, and, did I mention, cleaning. But, we have T'ai Chi class tonight so I can go get mellow... It was a bit raw today anyway but really nice weather forcast for the next 7 days. See you Saturday (I guess). Well, anyway, one of those days this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 extra cul de sac's this afternoon. Magnificent day with crystal clear blue skys, light breeze, perfect temp, maybe 43 or so. Did about 6.6, maybe a little more. Gloves off and hat rolled up after about 20 minutes...looks like more of the same for the weekend. Hope you can get out. Sore feet though. Callus is building back up after the layoff but splitting in places because of the lack of humidity. Makes for soreness. Jude gave me some stuff to soften them a little.

    ReplyDelete