Well, I made it out Sunday expecting sunny pretty weather... as it turned out, it was windy and a little cold BUT still sunny and beautiful... And i logged in an 11 mile run. I wasnt fast, but I am pleased. Feeling better about Caesar Rodney approaching in March. Wasnt sure I had enough in me, but I think I must if I did 11 :-)
Saturday and Monday I did weight training... today I took off. Had high shcool registration tonight for my youngest so time was limited. Hoping to get something in tomorrow....
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like your getting ready. I didn't make it out today to run but spent 3 hours working at Ashland and had class this morning. Hopefully tomorrow as it will still be warm. Youngest enrolling in High School. Whew...movin' along...
ReplyDeleteI know! High school is unbelievable. Slow down! LOL! It was gorgeous today... short sleeve weather. It was probably a perfect day for working at Ashland... a little cross training :-)
ReplyDeleteFinally got out. Was going to do 6.5, but ended up clocking 7.5. Windy, I was way overdressed. I'm running about 10:15's more or less. I'd like to begin to knock that down a little. I had to stop and wipe out my eyes. I was sweating but it was so low humidy that the salt was I guess drying on my eyes rather then being wash off with more sweat. Painful...now back to cleaning. T'ai Chi class tonight. You need to come out here one nice day and run this route with me.
ReplyDeleteThat is a FANTASTIC idea!!! I should come do a run with you!!!!!!!! Lets plan it!
ReplyDelete