Tuesday, February 14, 2012
A week between runs
Well, time is not cooperating for a run lately but that is ok. Some weeks are like that and I have done other things. LAst run was Wednesday. Thursday was work and packing for the weekend as I took off Friday. Friday I substituted work and running for skiing :-0 BEAUTIFUL day on the slopes with NO lines so I got a LOT of runs down the mountain in. Saturday and Sunday I was in Northern PA and it snowed the entire trip. No running on those roads! Home again and back to work and kids yesterday where I managed to squeeze in a 45 min spin class at the Y after work. Hoping to squeeze in a few miles today, even if on the treadmill :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Understand you had an awesum weekend. I wouldn't sweat the not running (particularly this weekend), you are active enough and sometimes you just have to do something for the soul! I also ended up not getting in a run today and will not tomorrow either. But, my low back is still somewhat sore from the bike so probably a good thing. Tomorrow I'll be working with the group building the boardwalk and will have plenty of opportunity to stretch the back out!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure working on a boardwalk will stretch the back ;-) Be careful... I have low back issues and the leaning and hammering would probably get me a bit! And you are absolutely right, the soul needed this weekend!!! :-)
ReplyDelete