Weekend was good. I planned to run on Saturday. Woke up at 7:15. At 7:17 a friend text that she was up and meeting me at spin class at 8... I didnt know we were going!! ;-) So quick change and off I went for a great 1 hour class of spinning.
Sunday became run day. 8.4 miles. Felt good, but a little chilly with the winds. Coat came on and off as I changed directions.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Another great day today. I finally got out past 6.3. I think I did 6.8 or a little more today finally going my old route. About 48 degrees and perfect. Felt good, we'll see what the legs are like tomorrow morning.
ReplyDeleteGot another 6.2 in today as tomorrow is completely booked with class and DNS construction project. Plus, weather is supposed to kind of suck tomorrow anyway. Legs were a little tired from yesterday. Need a rest as I've hit it pretty consistently the last week or so.
ReplyDelete