Tuesday, February 28, 2012
The weekend
So I did have to cancel skiing on Saturday.. The wind was just too much and that would have beeen nasty up in the mountains. I managed 5 miles on the treadmill.... skiing would have been more fun :-) Sunday was nother off day as I was in College Park Maryland all day. Yesterday, although the weather was gorgeous, I have committed to added some weight training rather than ALL cardio like I normally do. So yesterday was chest and back. Hoping to sneak in a little run today :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I hope you got to run today. It was really beautiful. I don't know whether it was the 45 min recumbant bike session yesterday, the t'ai chi lesson this morning, a good nights sleep, or all of the above but I was really relaxed this afternoon. Did 8.2 and what was really exciting and evidence of how good I felt, a 9:54 pace. A full 20 seconds a mile faster then Sunday. I know that I'll sleep well. Glad you didn't go skiing. Not only would it have been uncomfortable and not fun, it would probaby have been dangerous.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous! I did not get out yesterday... Got stuck in court too long :-(
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fantastic day tho! So happy... you are coming back so strong. Patience, and listening to the doc... All paying off. :-)
Pretty obvious there was going to be no outside activity today. Did 40 minutes on the bike which I thought would be a good follow up to yesterday's run. Our work at Ashland was canceled (using a power drill in the rain and standing in mud is does not sit well with OSHA). Tomorrow should be better.
ReplyDeleteYes, I didnt get in a run either. Did Shoulders and Arms workout inside and hoping maybe today.. if the fog burns off. I think it is supposed to.
ReplyDeleteWorking at Ashland today then? How are you holding up?
Hope to run later. Have an appointment at 1 then clear the rest of the day other then paying Jude and doing the STI billing. Normally this is cleaning day but I'd rather run and we have T'ai Chi tonight and just can't get it all in. Tomorrow is pretty open so I can do what I need to do tomorrow. Also have to figure out my stupid watch which is so cheap I guess that Timex doesn't recognize leap year!
ReplyDeleteNever made it out yesterday but just finished 6.1. Not a real nice afternoon. A little raw when the air is on your chest. 10:09 pace today, a little off but okay for a day just to get something in. Jude is feeling a little better about her situation. I knew I just had to wait a little bit for her to get settled.
ReplyDeleteFunny, I just looked at my last post. Seem like the blogs clock is a little off. The post time is 11:52 AM but it is actually 2:52 PM. Site must be on the west coast!
ReplyDeleteStarted out kind of crummy but turned into a nice day. I've kind of been congested today, sinus headache, but there was not way I was missing this nice afternoon. Kept it to 6.
ReplyDeleteBeats by Dr. Dre Pro, Grammy winners Dr. Dre and Monster's audio team of experts jointly developed the use of advanced speaker design and power isolation technology to cut off from the noise, can deliver high-definition music, beats headphones the proprietary driver technology to Monster wire connection.
ReplyDelete