Well, I managed to get in 4.1 on the treadmill on our wash out day (Thursday) and I just had to take a long lunch and get out in the sunshine yesterday (although the wind put a small damper on the sun... just a small one ) Beautiful day all in all for a 7.2 mile lunch time run!!!
So, after being away and unable to do anything on the weekend, I managed to pull out 16.4 miles during the work week. Not too shabby :-)
Eric... 7.9???!!!! Awesome! I think you need to register... March is coming :-)
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Completed 7.8 today. Still a little leg weary from yesterday but it was a delightful day otherwise. Back was stiff starting out but I didn't have those little 'grabbers' in the low back that I experienced yesterday. Maybe that's because the wind was a little less blustier so didn't get bounced around as much. It was supposed to rain/snow tomorrow but now that looks like it is pretty much out of the forecast so might get out again. Tonight we are coming down to UDel for a Chamber Music Concert at Mitchell Hall.
ReplyDeleteI bagged yesterday and despite the fact that it was a pretty nice day I'm glad I did. Legs really tired after two days of almost 8 mile runs. So today was great, 7.9. Legs muchr refreshed. Thanks for the support for the CR but frankly after those 8 miles runs I can say that I'm not ready yet for 13. I've lost too many weeks last year to surgery that has sapped my stamina. It will take awhile longer to get back in CR shape.
ReplyDelete