Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hump day run

So after 8.4 on Sunday, I decided to do a walking workout on the treadmill Monday. I walked 4 miles with varying hills from 2 to 9 incline. It was nice to work up a sweat but not kill myself.. I took Tuesday off (mainly due to work) and managed to fit in 7 outdoor miles around lunchtime today before the snow hit!

Hope you rested today Eric!

3 comments:

  1. Finally hit the streets again late this afternoon. Did a routine 6.2. Felt pretty good but could have used a little more sun. Hopefully will have a full weekend but T'ai Chi tomorrow morning and then going to Monjon's about 2:30 will limit the daylight hours. Sunday should be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way I'm going out in that wind chill this afternoon. Shame, it looks so nice just looking out the window. But, spent 40 minutes on the bike yesterday and 45 just now. Will wait for better temps tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice run today, 6.2. Temp was about 40, lite breeze but that clear Canadian air. Refreshing. I think that the recumbant bike is helpful in stretching my legs out. I felt very relaxed to day although my back is a little sore from the working hard on the bike. Need to get out tomorrow afternoon as Wednesday I am totally booked so it will be a day off (other then 3 hours of labor over at Ashland Nature Center).

    ReplyDelete