Friday, February 24, 2012
The rest of the week
After taking off on Tuesday, I snuck in a 6.1 mile run during my lunch hour on Wednesday in SHORTS!!! This weather is fantastic!!!!! On Thursday I did the legs and back training tape from P90X as well as the ab tape. Today I took off as I was planning to ski tomorrow.,.. but the weather is not cooperating :-( I guess a day off is good sometimes anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7.99 today according to my shoe. I'll take credit for 7.9. Need to update my mileage log. I haven't done so since mid year last year. Didn't want to see all those '0' weeks when I was ill or the low or no mileage weeks that followed! Anyway, nice day, a little chilly when the air was on your chest but perfect with the wind at my back. Busy week coming up. See the eye surgeon on Monday to see where we are.
ReplyDeleteBeats by Dr. Dre Pro, Grammy winners Dr. Dre and Monster's audio team of experts jointly developed the use of advanced speaker design and power isolation technology to cut off from the noise, can deliver high-definition music, beats headphones the proprietary driver technology to Monster wire connection.
ReplyDelete