Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday

I DID manage to work in a run yesterday.. 5.1 miles and I even beat the rain. Nothing today as my boss was here ALL day and I got home late. Hopefully will squeeze in another run tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Needless to say, yesterday was a wash (out). I didn't get out early and it was pointless after the rain. I did 15 minutes on the bike but was interupted by a problem and didn't get back to it. My back is still a little sore. However, we nothing on the docket to speak of today I enjoyed the 50 degree sunshine and hit one for 7.9. My longest in quite a while. Don't feel too bad other then a few times by back 'grapped' me when I was off balance a little bit with the wind. Great day. Hope there is more sunshine for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete