Sunday, March 4, 2012

This week has been a tough one for stuff in. I did manage to do weight training tapes at home and 1 run. Thursday was so nice, I took a long lunch and went out fot 6.67. I planned to do a long run yesterday, but I was having one-on-one time with my oldest which is a rarity these days :-) So that was more important than a run. Since CR is coming, however, that means I must be committed and run this morning. Hence the 6:27am post on a Sunday!!! I have to be somewhere at 10:30 so it is a 7:00am run for this girl! Brrrr.... :-)

3 comments:

  1. I ended up not going out yesterday. Not sure why. Just didn't feel like it. I did hike a little in the morning. I went looking for some Wood Ducks over near Ashland on the Red Clay Creek. Found them, but couldn't get close enough for any photos. I guess the folks in Yorklyn are enjoying watching them because that's the direction they flew off in! Anyway, I did end up with 41 minutes on the bike. This afternoon I did about 6 or so. Lost count because I had to leave my measured route and come back home for something I forgot to do for Jude. Then went back out an completed the run. But it was really kind of raw today, even though there was some sun peaking through. Wind was cold on a wet body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a day off is good. And sounds like you had a good day today, altho cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beats by Dr. Dre Pro, Grammy winners Dr. Dre and Monster's audio team of experts jointly developed the use of advanced speaker design and power isolation technology to cut off from the noise, can deliver high-definition music, beats headphones the proprietary driver technology to Monster wire connection.

    ReplyDelete