Sunday, March 11, 2012
2 weeks to CR
Havent posted since Tuesday... Took tuesday as a rest day. Did Legs, Back and Abs P90X tape on Wednesday, Ran 7.4 on Thursday (BOY was that WINDY) and ran 8.0 today. (also a little windy) Went up to the park in Glasgow that they built many years back and it keeps growing. Each loop is 2.6 miles... nice to be out of traffic and a WHOLE lot of people watching to distract you while you run :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hard to believe that the CR is in two weeks. I wouldn't even try and bet on the weather for that but hope it is not in the 70's. Way too warm for this time of year. I did 6.2 on Saturday and it was still a bit windy but not bad late afternoon. Sunday I was on a DNS trip form 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM. So, sore back side from riding in the back seat of a 10 passenger van for several hours but other then that, a nice day. Strange though, windy and chilly in the AM but by 4 it was 60+ degrees. Hope to get out this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteOkay, Birthday run completed, 7.66 miles (according to the shoe). No way I would miss being out in this weather.
ReplyDeleteWe have to try to meet up at CR this year. I'm running it (not racing it, but running it). :)
ReplyDeleteEric... Awesome Bday run!!! You have really come back strong!
ReplyDeleteTheia.. Definately!!! (and I am running, not racing too :-)
After two days of outside work, Ashland and trimming all the shrubs, I finally got 7.5 in this afternoon. Pretty tired though. But I think it was from blood loss after triming the rose bed! Whew...Also, 52 miles for the 1st 15 days of the month set me up for a 100 mile month, which is good for me now. Looks like 75 degree weather at least for most of next week. Appears it will be a warm CR.
ReplyDeleteLisa, email me at greek_goddess17@hotmail.com so we can figure out a time and place to meet. Yay! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow. I'll take an honorary run in your honor later in the morning! Today just topped off an 8 1/4 mile run. Man is it dry out. Make sure you take plenty of water stops tomorrow if it is like this.
ReplyDeleteEric,
ReplyDeleteIt is next week this year :-) They moved it. Byut you can still take an Honorary run tomorrow,... and then again next sunday! LOL!
Nice job on the 8.4!
Theia, will do
Just updated my running log which I had neglected since about October of last year. I didn't even get 1000 miles last year! 934 to be exact. I haven't less then 1000 miles since I started counting in 1982. But, I had 7 weeks with zero miles due to surgery recovery and the weeks following those were pretty low. Current total (not counting this week) is 42,194.
ReplyDeleteGreat day this afternoon. Did 7.5 and felt really good. Apparently no repercussions from the cramps yesterday. Can't believe this weather.
ReplyDeleteBeats by Dr. Dre Pro, Grammy winners Dr. Dre and Monster's audio team of experts jointly developed the use of advanced speaker design and power isolation technology to cut off from the noise, can deliver high-definition music, beats headphones the proprietary driver technology to Monster wire connection.
ReplyDeleteFinally back out after hiking and working all day yesterday, and staying up late to see the woman's bball game. Needless to say, slept soundly. Running today was like running through a flower shop. Incredible. Just did 6. We have t'ai chi class tonight.
ReplyDeleteForecast temperature's look great for the CR, mid 50's. As long as it isn't wet, and it is supposed to rain Saturday I think as a front passes through.
ReplyDelete78 or so when I went out today but nice little breeze and not as humid as it seems. Did a lazy 6.1 but wanted to get it in if the weather deteriorates tomorrow. Hope for the best for you Sunday but the last thing I saw was 70% chance of rain.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your run today. Jude told me 2 hrs, 5 minutes. You really lucked out on the weather. Seems like it was about perfect. I did 6. 2 in your honor this afternoon!
ReplyDelete