Well, I was out the door by 7:05 on Sunday morning and I accomplished my long run... 12 miles!!! Very proud of myself! I assume that will be my last run that long before Caesar Rodney since it is in 4 weeks. Will try for 9-10 next week and 6-7 the next week and then time for 13.1.
Thought I would take today off but I decided to walk rather than do nothing and break up the lactic acid in the legs. Did 1 hour, 4 miles, on the treadmill rotating incline levels from 1 to 9. All in all good stuff :-)
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oof, 9% on a treadmill is NOT fun.
ReplyDeleteYou go girl...! yeah...you should do well in the CR assuming the weather holds up. I was able to do 8.2 today. Surprisingly, it was still a little chilly at 1PM. But no run tomorrow as class in the morning, Ashland in the afternoon and 56 degrees will be a great temp to work in. I had my eye appointment today and with a lens transplant I can get my left eye back to 20/25, correctable! So, we're going for it with surgery scheduled for May 8 or 9 (Can't remember which).
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! THat is great news on both fronts... back to 8.2 so quickly is incredible!!!! And almost perfect vision after such a huge scare... Even more incredbile!! Yay for some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTheia.... Remember, I was walking on those inclines, not running! :-) But 9% does suck... even walking! How are you doing?/ Whats on your radar this spring?
ReplyDeleteJust finished a nice lazy 6.2. A bit windy but nice and clear. I was very relaxed. Not sure why but it made the run so enjoyable. I was a little concerned starting out because on Wednesday I slipped in the soft dirt on a steep hill at Ashland and did something to the top of my foot that was pretty uncomfortable for about 36 hours. But it was not a problem. Hope to get out again tomorrow since I am on an all day DNS waterfowl photo trip on Sunday.
ReplyDeletelisa you are a brave girl, Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteRealExams
I have recognized some considerable things through your writing. One other IT Exams King products I would like to express is that there are numerous game titles out there designed particularly for toddler age youngsters. They contain design recognition, colours, wildlife, and types. These normally concentrate on familiarization rather than memory. This keeps little kids involved without having the experience like they are Test Guide learning. Thanks
ReplyDeleteBeats by Dr. Dre Pro, Grammy winners Dr. Dre and Monster's audio team of experts jointly developed the use of advanced speaker design and power isolation technology to cut off from the noise, can deliver high-definition music, beats headphones the proprietary driver technology to Monster wire connection.
ReplyDelete