I got my computer back AGAIN today... (after almost a month!!!!) It is fixed and hopefully for the last time! Just in time too, because I really have decided to do another 1/2 Ironman this year. Not until October but the cool thing is, at least one of the guys I trail run with is doing it too and maybe 4 or 5 others. In addition, I know a few roadrunners doing it too! So I won't be going it alone.
THe race is in Wilmington North Carolina and has great reviews! Sounds like an ice flat course and a swim WITH the tide! Woo Hoo!!! I am game! And I booked a hotel ON THE BEACH! So excited!!!!
Eric, hows the "come back" coming along?
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAssuming that you read the blogs in the last post you know that I have been out fairly consistently. But I have not extended myself beyond about 6.3 which I need to do shortly. I think that the recumbant bike will help because I can get my heart rate up about 124- 28 occssionally and keep it at 116 or so over a period of time. That is more difficult to do running where my emphasis is on going an hour or more without stopping. I hope the weather holds out. Sounds like nice race. NC should be great in October. We have some friends that live just south of there and retired down there. Other then the occassional hurricane, they like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I will be there! A few of my friends are doing the same race!
ReplyDeleteYeah, made it out this afternoon once the skies cleared. Did 6.2. But the wind was incredible in spots. But lovin' the 60 degree weather. Know that won't hang around long. Hope you can get out. Supposed to be a nice weekend. Be nice if you can catch up with Theia in NC. Lot of water to go over the dam before that though.
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible day...6.3. Just perfect temperature. Nice bright sun, crystal clear.
ReplyDeleteIf you didn't get out to day you missed one for a lifetime. It was about 44 and crystal clear. Perfect day...
ReplyDelete