Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TRYING

So I am just not finding enough time this year and am I up 7 pounds so when I do run, Im slower and it is making it difficult to be motivated!   Trying to re-motivate here.   Friday I got in 5 miles at lunch, Saturday I took a 5 mile hike, Sunday 6.3 mile trail run and today 4 miles at lunch.   Lets KEEP this pattern going !!!!!   :-)

6 comments:

  1. Well, I see you have attracted another fan! Nice post, 'news'...I finally got back out today, 6.7. Really nice day. Tomorrow will be summerish. But Saturday is a wash. Glad you were able to get back to it. Gotta do something about those 7 lbs before you hit the beach for sure! The Academy classes are done now so hopefully I'll pick up some extra time to start getting back to it. Of course, the week in Rehoboth will help (weather permitting). No problem with the leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Managed 6.4 this evening. Was thinking it was going to be humid and ugly but turned out okay. After an hour plus of Tai Chi practice this morning and cleaning, I was tired but glad to get it in. I have to get back to 4 days a week here. Did get a lot of outside work done yesterday (with no run)including my veggies and herbs planted. So, I've officially started on my tan for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mom's day. Hope your kids did something very special for you today. After what they did to you a week ago, it is the least you deserve!
    What a change from yesterday. Almost cold in that breeze. Did another 6.4 but was tired today. So, just did it. Nothing special except being out on a nice clear, bright, day. Tomorrow I'm out of here to a meeting in King of Prussia and probably won't be home until 3:30. Doubt I'll be running and probably could use the day off. Saw that they had 3000 runners in the Delaware Marathon (and 1/2 marathon) yesterday. They had a pretty nice day for it. Some guy had a heart attack though after crossing the marathon finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you!!!! Want to try to get together sometimes??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Managed to get in 6.4 this afternoon. Quite nice. I'm keeping it short as I round back into shape and we get ready for the beach. Once there, I'll have a couple longer runs but it will be flat. Slowly work my mileage back up. Tomorrow busy all day. SCORE morning meeting, Ashland work party in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to get everything together and get out of here at noon on Saturday. Still nothing even packed and I have most of tomorrow filled with other stuff, including mowing. Whew, will need the rest.

    ReplyDelete