Thursday, August 13, 2009

This week!

Ok, I took Monday off too as the 9 miles on sunday wore me out! Actually, took Tuesday off too :-) But that was just because of "life" So, I hade sure to get up early on Wed. and got on the bike trainer for an hour. Today, I tried to run before I had to go back to court at 1, but it was POURING so I got on the treadmill at home as it was the only time I had. I only did 3.3 (I hate the treadmill) but it was all I had time for and better than nothing ;-)

Those dart blowers are REALLY scary. One kid is going to need surgery! Kind of glad I haven't had time to bike!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed a 16.86 mile ride yesterday evening after work (did it in one hour) and no blow darts! The weather was not bad at all for a ride, considering some of the heat we've been experiencing lately. I'm trying to get motivated to get back on the bike to prep for the Bike to the Bay, which is in less than two months. Yikes! I did finally register for the ride. I'm such a slacker.

    I also rode a 25-mile ride last Sunday at the beach with a ride from Lewes toward Indian River and return. Nice easy flat ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that they catch these jerks inside the City of Newark so that u get to arraign them...!Looks like biking in pairs may be a safer bet until they are brought to justice.
    I bagged yesterday due to schedule and crazy rain. Today looks decent. Hey Dave, how are the feet and legs? Still having a problem? Guess you wouldn't really know since you have been biking rather then riding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that you got some good press yesterday. Apparently Jude's cousin, the one that lives in Newark, appeared before you for a minor traffic offense and was appreciative of your compassion, although she couldn't understand a word you said...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday, no running, 3 hours of yard work was enough sweat equity for one day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the pain begins. 8 days off and now 7.4 to start out. This isn't going to be pretty tonight when I stop moving.

    ReplyDelete