Friday, October 22, 2010
10 mile or not 10 mile??
LOL! I am back finally. This job thing is really getting in the way of life! I have not gotten much run time in at all! Last outing was 6 miles on sunday (which was a gorgous day) so I am definately not ready for the 10 miler but considering it anyway :-) I figure I can always walk if need be. Are you doing it Eric??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are touring Nemours on Sunday but I hadn't planned on the 10 miler anyhow because I'm doing the eRacing the Blues 10K on the 31st. It is at the Riverfront, always a nice flat course. That might be a better one for you as well since you haven't been running much. As I indicated in a previsous note, I'm on Patti Hammond's team for this one so if you register for it, reguister under her team.
ReplyDeleteOk! I ould love to do it but it is a kid eekend so depends on their plans. As you can see I have a key not orking... figured out hich one yet?? LOL
ReplyDeleteThe technie equivilent of being 1 fry short of a happy meal....
ReplyDeleteMade it out this afternoon. Can't believe how warm it is. But I am really busy the next 3 days so chances are my next chance is Friday unless I can rally early tomorrow morning. Lovin' this weather though.
ReplyDeleteJealous! I didnt get out all weekend :( My own fault. Over scheduled! This weather is incredible!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, yesterday was incredible in the wrong way. My trip to Hawk Mountain, PA was postponed until next Tuesday. But it was still too nasty to go out. I'll get out tomorrow. Still bothered a little bit by this knee although it is stable, it aches at night and only a couple of ways I can sleep on it. Somewhat of a bummer. Looks like Sunday should be nice weather for a morning run. Jude's has been homebound with a cold/sinus the last two days. Hasn't made for very good sleep for either one of us.
ReplyDeleteFinished 6.6 at about 3:15. Three layers almost wasn't enough when in the open and the clouds closed in. But, got it done. Real fall weather will take a bit of getting used to. Probably seen the last of most of the 70 degree days.
ReplyDelete