Friday, October 29, 2010

BEAUTIFUL DAY....yesterday!

I finally got out....yesterday between morning and afternoon court sessions 6 1/2 miles in 70 something weather! wonderful! altho I am a little sore today since I havent been getting out much Hope to go out again tomorrow morning but you are right Eric.... this weather is going to take some getting used to!!!! Sorry the knee is acting up again... that stinks :(

1 comment:

  1. Nice and crisp this morning. I am going to get out in a few minutes and do an easy 6 since the race is tomorrow and I'll probably run it harder then I think. Weather looks good though for that. Jude slept well last night but still coughing. I think I have grocery shopping duty today unless she suddenly feels like the walls are closing in. With no Eagles or Blue Hens this weekend it is a good chance to relax and try and get her healthy for Monday. My trip to Hawk Mountain PA was rained out last Wednesday and is now scheduled for Tuesday the 2nd. I'll have to vote when I get back as it is pretty much an all day trip with DNS.

    ReplyDelete