So the kids were away and had great plans of lots of running. I had the alarm set for 6 every morning to run and I went every night... and turned off the alarm every morning ;-) OOPS!!! BUT, I did make myself do 5 miles wednesday after work and 4 miles thursday at lunch... so I still got in 2 runs ;-)
I ended the month with 70 miles... well over my 50 per month goal average for the year, well under the 100 I made last month.
Eric.... FANTASTIC that you hit 102 this month!!! Really really cool!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Friday, July 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, the 'really cool' part is over and apparently summer is truly here. 90's the next 6 days at least. The hard part starts now...!
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff you are doing.. good luck in the fall of 2011.. yesterday was a Mid-Year Resolution time for some.. but you seem to be motivated to get it done.. looking forward to more race reports.
ReplyDeleteGotta Run,
Mike
www.facebook.com/WhyMarathon
WhyMarathon.com
Whew, just finished 7.4 and it was surprisingly a decent run despite the 80% humidity. The cloud cover has kept the temperature around 80 I'd imagine and so although you will sweat, it is not that obressive heat that robs you have your breath. Yesterday (6.8) was actually a little more challenging. Now on with the day...
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME! And it's great that you still got up and did a run even though it wasn't exactly the length you wanted. With drive and motivation like that -- SUCCESS!
ReplyDelete