Wednesday, April 18, 2012

foot seems fine

Well, all seems better now! I ran 6.5 on saturday, 5 on Monday in the heat, biked 30 yesterday and had a trainer session tonight... all without foot pain. Now, for the Delaware City duathlon on saturday... everyone pray the rain holds off!

Eric, awwesome times and mileage.. I will look at your video after I eat :-)

Theia, how are you doing? Any runs coming up?

10 comments:

  1. Glad you got that toe all cleared up. Strange injury. I finally got back out at it today. Boy is it dry out. Was hungry, and tired but I figure I'm short a few red blood cells from donating on Tuesday. I think you will be fine on Saturday. Supposed to be the pick of the week I think with the rain moving in on Sunday. Good luck with that event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow! Kick some butt!

    No race plans for me. Check my blog entry today for my latest adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your age group win...pretty warm day. Good thing you were only running 5K's. I spent the day at Earth Day down on the Riverfront taking photos and such. Never got to run. I've been really bad this week but maybe needed the break. After this weather clears I'll get back out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! First in AG -- sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back on the road today, finally, 8.2. A little slow but it is windy. Tomorrow I have a hike in the morning and Ashlnd construction in the afternoon so no run tomorrow. Back out Thursday. I just lost motivation last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness it was hard pushing myself out this afternoon into the chilly wind. But when I finally got there, I was waaaaaaay overdressed. Did 6.2, all that I had planned to do. 40 minutes on the bike yesterday. Wednesday's hike from Coverdale Farm to Ashland and back to Coverdale was magnificent. Someday you need to sign up for that hike (they do it once in the spring, once in the fall) and sneak out on a Wednesday. There are some advantages to being retired for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's "World T'ai Chi" day....we participated at a group session at Rockwood Estate this morning. Why is it always cold on the morning we do that. 6.2 this afternoon. Very nice. A little more sun would have been nice. But a lot easier then yesterday. Almost to my 100 mile month but I am gone all day Sunday (7AM to 4PM) on a trip to a bird sanctuary in South Jersey. But I should get it on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesterday was gone from 7 AM until 4:30 or so. But did get our today for 6.1 to complete my month with 105 miles. Thought I would still be sore from Saturday but once I started I felt pretty good and my 10:00 pace reflected feeling decent. I have to get my miles in because next week no exercise of any kind after the eye surgery for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally got the shoes back on today. 8.3 and it wasn't as nasty as they predicted. Was still partly cloudy at 2:30 and that kept the air temp under control. Hope to get out this weekend as next week is a total week off after Monday. Doctors orders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 6.2 yesterday, 6.3 today. One more day then I have to shut it down for a week. Weather has been pretty cooperative. Hope that you've been getting some time in outside. Or maybe after that big AGW you are resting on your laurels. Just remember, while you are resting on your laurels, they're getting bigger!

    ReplyDelete